2020 is a challenging year, and this holiday season may be different from prior years. However, there is no need to sacrifice the holiday spirit and enjoyment because you may not be traveling or amongst an assortment of family and friends. You’ve made it through what will go down in history as the year of transformation, disturbance, and revelation. You’re good at a celebration, and there should not be a lessening of mirth because you are limited to location and in alliances. Merriment is a must, and here are six things for you to remember this holiday season.
When you are at full strength, you are in balance with who you are in the pitch black of midnight and who you are in the light of noonday.
- You’ve made it to December, and that is reason enough for celebration. Don’t lose sight of the value of joy and how to apply it.
2. Holiday movies or Christmas movies you can’t get any other time of the year are available.
3. Some of you will have a white Christmas – a holiday card Christmas.
4. You get to enjoy descendants of holiday treats and fancy foods that are only available during this time of the year.
5. The new year is almost here, and no matter what the new year brings, you are stronger than you know cause you made it through 2020.
6. You’re honestly not alone in your current holiday season situation. This year required that you move around solely in your current inhabitance. You’ve probably learned more about yourself and your household than ever before. Celebrate what you’ve discovered.